Our Interior Painting Process
- We tarp the floor from the front door to the work are so your floor is protected.
- We remove all of your light switch and electrical outlet covers.
- We remove all of your paintings and fixtures off of all walls.
- We repair any noticable holes or dings in your walls.
- We caulk any necessary seems in your trim.
- Then we sand the walls so that the finish is smooth and looks great.
- We cut in all of the trim, doors, windows, and ceiling.
- Then we paint your walls.
- After it’s dry we reinstall the electric covers, clean it all up, and look it over with you!
We’re Interior Painting Specialists
Don Smitley and his professional painting crew specialize in interior painting in and around the Louisville KY and Southern Indiana areas.
We have the tools and manpower to do simple residential one room interior painting jobs, all the way up to large commercial interior repaints. We’ve painted schools, factory break rooms, doctor and dental offices, manufacturing facilities, apartments, and so many residential homes and properties that we’ve lost count of them all.
Typically we like to use high end painting products on our interior repaints like Benjamin Moore’s Aura, along with Sherwin Williams Duration. Porter Paints makes good paint and we use their products regularly. In addition to our interior painting services, we also do drywall repair and a fair amount of wallpaper removal.
If there are young children or an expecting mother close by, we will use ZERO VOC paints and finishes.